Friday 28 January 2011

London

I've arrived! It's taken me 2 days to get the internet working but I'm glad to be back online.

Last night, on my second day here, I attended a meet up of North London Young Diabetics. There were 7 of us in total, and we did what all d meet ups seem to be about - eating and drinking! We met at 6pm and left about 9, all of us going our various ways on the tube and bus. It was a lovely evening and no doubt there will be another meet soon.

London, for me, is a big, scary city. I've never lived anywhere this big before! It's also quite exciting, but for the most part all I am at the moment is very nervous about it all.

On Tuesday, I travelled to Southampton to take part in a day's training with JDRF and INPUT. I have quite a lot to say about it, but not much energy right now, so I'll get a proper update on that out soon!

1 comments:

Haley said...

Great post! I wish I could go to London, you lucky duck!
post more pictures soon!