Sunday 1 November 2009

second start!

right! okay. i got sick of looking at my old blog's name, so i've gone with this one.

it's named after one of my favourite songs by one of my favourite bands, Arcade Fire. the song is called 'No Cars Go' and i highly recommend it. the full lyric goes 'between the click of the light, and the start of the dream' and i looove the imagery from that. that little space between turning off the light and falling asleep. personally i love that little time space, it usually only takes me 5 or 10 minutes to conk out (unless me and Dave stay up talking or something) and i'm usually drifting in and out of sleep.

i'm going to try and be much more proactive with this blog. i have recorded my first vlog but this internet is so slow i think it's incapable of uploading a video to youtube or photobucket, i might have to do it when i go back home on thursday (but i will try in the mean time).

quick summary for first time readers: currently aged 21, living in the west midlands (stourbridge) about to move to gloucester, in a very happy relationship with my lovely boyfriend Dave, got a cat. etc. type 1 diabetic for over 18 years (19 in april). don't remember not being diabetic, therefore asking me what it's like to be diabetic is about as useful as asking a twin what it's like to be a twin (this is to be the subject of my first proper post, probably tomorrow).

2 comments:

Sam said...

ha, i just texted you for a link then I found this. I am a loser. Yay for new blogs :D Can't wait to see the vlog too!!!!!!! *hugs*

Roo said...

How many blogs do you even need?!