Wednesday 14 April 2010

Referral

Aha! Finally, yesterday, I received the letter saying I have been referred to a Dr T Ulahannan at Gloucester Royal Hospital.

I called up to use the 'choose and book' option. I was told there are no appointments at either clinics (I was offered either General Diabetes or Young Adults - I would prefer General as the YA clinic is for 18 - 21 year olds and I'll be 22 in a couple of weeks, so I'd only end up being shifted). Hmph. I was told to call back next week when they should have the next 'batch' of appointments.





The earliest I will be able to see him, if I'm lucky, is in 6 or 7 weeks time. I know that isn't all that long, but I have been waiting for ages already to see him.

I actually ended up calling his secretary. She said the same as the 'choose and book' - to call back next week. Ah well. The most important thing is that I will get to see him at some stage.

0 comments: